Our three churches
Our Three Churches are The Church Of The Good Shepherd, Wisley and St Nicholas’. Directions to each can be found at the bottom of the page.
Church Of The good Shepherd
The most modern church of our three churches, dedicated in 1964. There are weekly services on Sundays at 10am. The services would normally be either a modern service of Holy Communion (1st and 5th Sunday), Family Services (2nd Sunday) or Morning Worship, typically lasting around 60 minutes long. There is also a service at 7pm. Every alternate week, there is an 8am Holy Communion service.
The present building is mid-12th century, three of the original 12 consecration crosses remain (an unusually large proportion) and there are traces of frescoes. On the 1st, 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month Morning Worship is held at 10am. On the 3rd Sunday there is a service of Holy Communion.
St Nicholas’ is in Pyrford and dates from the middle of the 12th century. It is a complete building of one period. Three of the original consecration crosses can be seen and some frescoes. It seats just over 100 people. There is an 11.30 am – Mattins held on 1st, 2nd & 3rd Sundays and 1662 Communion every 4th Sunday. Every alternate week, there is also an 8am Holy Communion service.